Cekli! Now Enhanced With Snap Shots!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ashley Harkleroad pose for Playboy?

. Sunday, June 1, 2008

ashley harkleroad pose in PlayboyAshley Harkleroad, an American tennis player, will appear nude in Playboy magazine’s August 2008 issue. Harkleroad, who was defeated by Serena Williams at the French Open this weekend, told reporters she has already done the photoshoot. “I’m proud of my body,” says Harkleroad, 23. “I was representing a female athlete’s body.”


"I was just laying there for three weeks, and an offer came to me," she says. "I thought, well, I'm not really doing anything right now. I'm proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete's body."

About the nude photoshoot, Harkleroad says, "It was hard work, but it was just a completely different experience. It was fun...I try to stay fit, so I'm just trying to represent a female athlete and her body. That can be sexy too, you know." Meanwhile, tennis star Serena Williams expressed admiration for Harkleroad's naked ambition. "I'm just surprised she beat me to it," joked Serena.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

check it out the photos at http://gossipdunia.blogspot.com/2008/07/ashley-harkleroad-naked-in-playboy.html

Unknown said...

Also bear in mind to wish your own newest wage stub or even proof of money flow and your driver’s change or even state IDENTIFICATION. entirely at USA day advance, having the cash you'll wish unit going to be every of our prime priority. the general public perform every of our greatest to assist to create auto title loans your own loan info around terribly helpful, we have a tendency to tend to tend to wish you to fully oftentimes looked for United States of America all on your short term borrowing needs.

 

Cekli! Channel is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com