Yesterday I reviewed a wordpress magazine style template, one which loved by wordpress bloggers in recent days. And I told you in that post that wordpress is the most powerfull blog platform which used by million of bloggers. Well, have you ever thought that you need ping services to tell some social bookmark that you have updated your content so that they will send their spider to crawl your new content? Well, if you use wordpress, you can set it under your administrator option menu. And here are list of some pinging services so taht you can do multiple pinging with a single click.
1. Pingomatic - the most popular. Pings several popular services and specialized services. Create a bookmark for each ping url.
2. Pingoat - Pings a huge collection of 52 blogging services, including special services and non english tracking services. You can easily select all services by selecting the category.
3. King Ping - Pings multiple services - 18 in all. Easy to check and uncheck boxes. And you can also create a bookmark with your settings.
4. Blogflux Pinger - Pings 32 services, including several specialized services and language specific services too.
5. Feedshark - Ping, submit, & promote your blog, feed, or podcast for free to multiple services.
6. BlogBlip - Just enter the blog url and it will submit to 15 popular blog tracking services.
7. Ping The Empire - Pings 18 common blog tracking services.
8. Pingates - pings 37 services including several many Japanese ones
9. Ping.In - notifies several Blog Search Engines and blog directories, much like pingoat.
10. Autopinger - will automatically ping your selected blog services. Has a XML-RPC interface too.
Thanks quickonlinetips for this useful compilation.